Wednesday 18 July 2012

Pre-beni warm up...

I can't believe Beni festival 2012 is over already!? 
After 10 scorching days in the sun it is now back to the reality of a not-so-hot British summer boooo.
I started the holiday off at Emily's auntie's villa near Alicante where we chilled, caught some rays and made the most of the pool and electrical fans...btw. this is super luxury compared to a tent at Beni!!

Beni 2012 (Taken with Instagram)
me and em checking out the view
Taken with Instagram
 the girls with our charm bracelets
Matching my ice lolly to my nails (Taken with Instagram)
matching my lolly to my nails!
Spanish cocktails (Taken with Instagram)
super cocktails!!!
After 5 relaxing days we caught a train from Alicante to Benicassim to start our week long camping 'experience' and the four days of music started on the thursday-sunday.
I met up with the Bf, my sister, Luke and Layla at the train station and they joined the party and beni festival 2012 kicked off with a bang!! 
I wish I was back there already.

More carnage and photos to come...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment