Friday 20 April 2012

The Ragged Priest, yes! yes! yes!...

I have been a little obsessed with the clothing brand The Ragged Priest for a while now. I am in the process of making my own 'ragged priest' inspired denim jacket at the moment (waiting on studs to complete it) which involved me going a little bit mental with the pink and purple dye. Pretty much anything that was white got the tie-dye treatment.

Anyways I am super happy as I popped into Topshop and managed to snatch up a Ragged Priest shirt for....wait for it....
£10!!!

Ragged Priest shirt- Topshop £35  £10

So happy!!
Now all I need to do is make some shorts ( as seen on Rihanna) and my obsession will be dealt with



...maybe?!

xoxo








1 comment:

  1. such a bargain! i love it!!
    and can pleaseeee can we stud some shorts up together? they are amazing!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete