Friday 27 April 2012

The Luuurve Dr...

I <3 Dr Marten!
Just bought these 'inky-blue' beauties from the Dr Marten shop in Cardiff.

Broken in inky-blue Dr Martens £105.00
 My raspberry ones that I bought from the USA really hurt my feet so I have only worn them twice :(  I was going to wait until I had sold my raspberry ones before I got some new ones but the bad weather made me cave in and hand my card over. Although quite expensive they are soooooo worth it as they will last for life and these ones are from the 'broken in' range which makes them super comfy and they have a nice vintage look about them.

I was naughty and bought a new nail shade from Topshop too
Topshop nail varnish £6 in Eclipse

It gives a lovely blue-green iridescent shine that makes me think of mermaid's tails!
Now I'm off to stomp around the house in my new DM's

xoxo

1 comment: