Sunday 12 February 2012

Shopping spree...

As an early birthday present, yesterday I hit Oxford St. for numerous hours of retail rampage!
Here is a selection of my favourite buys.

I wanted to add a burst of bright floral freshness to my wardrobe...
Topshop floral jumpsuit  £58
I have covered the pastel trend with this ice blue jersey top 
Topshop pastel blue top £14
  And as a girl who loves maxi skirts but who's legs hate them (I am waaaay too short!), this skirt is perfect for shorter girls and in my favourite colour
Forever 21 asymmetric hem skirt £16
 Much to the bf's dismay I literally spend over 2 hours in Topshop and most of that was spent in the accessories department...too much choice.
Topshop spiked bracelet £6.50
Topshop peace ring £6.50

 Cannot wait to wear all my new purchases out
 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment