Monday 20 September 2010

Look left...Look right....forget it! I want it all!!!


The LOOK show last Friday was UH-MAAAZING!

I went, I drank champagne, I drooled over all the clothes and I left a very happy, goody-bag owning lady!

The show kicked off with a champagne reception, with offers of free professional hand massages (courtesy of the lovely people at Jergens), make-overs by Benefit make-up artists, the opportunity to pre-order the new 'it' shoe from office and a photo booth that had...wait for it....a built in air blower!! Yes! that's right, I had my very own L'oreal hair-swishing moment and
loved it!!
The evening then continued with the catwalk show itself. The big players in the high-street sent down their 'must-buy' looks for A/W 2010 to a soundtrack of Katy Perry, Brandon Flowers, Lily Allen etc as the audience lusted after the garments and wished their student loans had gone in early (or was that just me?!).

My surprise favourite looks were actually from New Look....I loved the military coats and ankle boots!

Really loving the short, red military blazer below... I want it!!

After a show that seriously summed up the current season, guests were then treated to exclusive up close and personal, musical sets by Gabriella Cilmi and Xfactor contestant Diana Vickers.

Gorgeous dresses!!!




Celeb spot: Una from 'The Saturdays' with moi

It was an amazing evening oozing with glamour and girly fun...not to mention a fair few celebrities that mingled incognito amongst the commoners. Such a fabulous evening!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment